Be one of us
Cognity is seeking smart, talented, motivated and focused individuals, who can significantly contribute to its fast-paced growth.
Our dynamic workplace along with our growth provides a high-energy, focused environment that translates into a wide range of professional opportunities.
You will be trained in globally-leading products and methodologies.
You will work in market-leading, real-life projects for the top organisations in the region.
You will collaborate with the top-notch professionals of our Customers.
You will learn to "partner" with a Customer, "be on the same boat", work towards a common goal.
You will "live" a project from inception to go-live and operation.
You will learn "what it takes" to deliver a successful project. You will be part of it.
You will be encouraged to develop fresh ideas, novel approaches and new abilities.
You will be coached by high-caliber consultants and fellow team-members. You will coach others to success.
We will listen to your needs and develop your personal, technical and interpersonal skills.
The entrepreneurial atmosphere is part of what makes Cognity an exciting and motivating place to work.
Cognity is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, marital status, race, national origin, physical disability/handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Cognity's Core Values
We are committed to the following core values:
- We value each employee as an individual and provide an environment where you can do your best work.
- We work together as teams to realise our vision and realise our customer's vision
- Our success is based on our customers' success
- We achieve through excellence, exhibiting the highest levels of professionalism, competency, and ethics
- We take informed action, by considering all relevant information and looking for creative solutions
- We recognise the importance of open, honest and respectful communication to achieve our business goals
Become a member of our Team
Be part of our success: Send your CV (resume), along with a cover letter that states your career aspirations at email@example.com.